"...without at all giving expression to what I think, I consider all this in my own mind, words yet occasionally impede my progress..." Rene Descartes

Sunday, April 24, 2011

...And Just When You Thought...

....No One Was Afraid of Virginia Woolf....

Well, as for my commentary of Virginia Woolf...I could go on as others have done about the great influence that she has been on the world of women writers, or about the division between men and women, her controversial relationships and mental state, or perhaps about the "innovative" style that she employed, however, as the saying goes -

If you can't say anything nice about someone (and believe me I could try - but in all honesty I intend to avoid insincerity and), say nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me your thoughts on this Post!