"...without at all giving expression to what I think, I consider all this in my own mind, words yet occasionally impede my progress..." Rene Descartes

Sunday, February 20, 2011

And Just When You Thought...

...I would write a long post after last week...

Once again I am slammed with things to do, so although my last post was also lacking in much wordage and writing effort I will again be posting videos this week.

This is a poet and teacher that one of my professors showed our class - his name is Taylor Mali. I thought he could entertain you while I work on a post of more substance. Those that are education majors should really appreciate his presentations.

Taylor Mali on Conviction...


Taylor Mali on what teachers make...




Taylor Mali "Miracle Workers"


Taylor Mali's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me your thoughts on this Post!